- Charlie’s estimated weight right now is 4 lbs 6 oz! We may have a little porker on our hands and we couldn’t be happier.
- My doc was super happy about Charlie’s weight because if for some reason I went into early labor, she’s positive Charlie would be a-ok.
- I don’t have gestational diabetes!
- I’ve been given the green light to gain more weight. I’m up 18 lbs but they like to see closer to 22 – 25 lbs at this stage. Guess I don’t have to pass up that extra scoop of ice cream anymore.
- My baby shower was last weekend and it was great! We had a little clothesline up of paper onesies where people could write words of wisdom. There were countless offers to babysit (I’m taking you all up on those!) and reminders to sleep whenever I can. Here are a few of my favorites:
Don’t take the whole thing too seriously! Laugh! Have fun!
One word: Plastic.
Go with your gut instincts! They have never let me down when I followed them.
Just love Charlotte as much as you love eachother.
Don’t be afraid to ask for help. Enjoy every moment – even the crazy ones!
When in doubt, remember to ask Grandpa!
There are no “terrible twos” or terrible anythings. No such thing as “spoiling” a child. Love, love, and love.
Charlotte will bring you the most joy you’ve ever felt in your entire life.
- We have everything (we think) we need for Charlie’s arrival. That includes the purple stroller! Charlie is going to look so good in it and I’m going to look good pushing it.
- I’m still seeing my homebirth midwives because they’re amazing and make me feel at ease.
- I’m constantly amazed by the amount of love and support Conor and I receive. I feel so blessed that Charlie is going to be surrounded by such wonderful family and friends. My mom said it best: She will never lack love in her life.